Now that you know the words feel free to join in on my sing song singalong. We'll have a party.
This award has the word damn printed on it. And it's underlined. And while I'm not given to swearing in front of my mama I think even she'd agree this here is a pretty good time to make an exception.
Thanks so much, Dawn.
You're pretty damn awesome, too.
Rulz: which I am going to try to follow since it seems I've been breaking them incessantly as of late.
Pass it on to 7 other awesome bloggers.
(Can I ask a question first? What is about the number 7 that deserves so much attention? Judging by the fact that 90% of awards require the passing along of it to 7 people, it seems other numbers really get left out in the cold. There are A LOT OF OTHER NUMBERS in the world. Spread the love, Awards.)
1. TattyTiara and I share a brain. Only she doesn't know it because it mostly lives at her house.
2. Beadwright If you haven't met Nicole yet, stop hiding under that rock. She's fantastic.
3. Silver NikNats I discovered this beauty in the Bead Soup Blog Hop.
4. Foxan's Her work is exquisite.
5. Hyperbole and a Half You will laugh now.
6. La Bella Joya Prolific and talented.
7. Jen Judd Rocks You'll want to put her in your pocket.
7 things about me:
94. I bet you aren't even reading this.
11. If you are reading this then you know I'm about to break a rule.
37. Because I can't help it.
456. I made beads yesterday.
18. I like cupcakes.
63. Are you still here?
79. I have to go retrieve 78 beads from the kiln.
8. So I can clean them.
52. I don't want to do that.
112. I'd rather eat a cupcake.
27. I bet you have a cupcake.
0. Can I have it?