October 10, 2010

Some people dun wun a prize on this here blog.

But first
I want to tell y'all about my date
with DH silver glass last night. 


This gorgeous glass has been sitting on a shelf for over a year,
so do you think it's too early in the relationship to propose?

If you are also in love you should check out
 my Saturday Night Special page up top.

~~

The Main Event!

Paper with handwritten names on it!
Old School Style! 


In my favorite suede hat!



Winners!
As in multiple! 
More than One! 
Someone please take away my exclamation point button!  

I'm ready to clear out some old Etsy inventory,
and I think this is a nice way to do it
so I drew 4 names out of the hat
and each of these people will
receive a $20 gift certificate
good in my Etsy Shop.

Rebecca of Songbeads
Shelby D

Y'all watch your inbox for an email detailing
how to claim your prize! 

Thanks to everyone for sharing your
hilarious stories and imaginations. 
Talking house plants, indeed.

I've got another little suprise for y'all tomorrow.
Just sayin'.

~~


6 comments:

  1. WOW! I am overwhelmed! Looking forward to my gift certificate! Thanks for your generosity and of course, your lovely blog Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet Shelby will love this!!

    Oh those beads are HUMM....overthetopgorgeousnesstimesinfinity!!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my! those new beads rawk!

    just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EPICSQUEEEEEHOMG! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! EEEEEEEEEP! Iz gonna get me some Julsbeadsums! EPICYAY! Thank you thank you thank you!

    Now, I have a problem, I don't know what to get! xDDD I furking love your beads to death! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to those who won your gift certificate, they are going to have fun in your shop!

    OMG!!!! I LOVE THOSE SILVER GLASS Beads! They are scrumptious (drooling all over the keyboard)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not pouting at all about not winning. No. Seriously. No pouting here. Not living in Poutsville. Not shopping at Pouts 'R Us. Not driving the Poutmobile.

    No, I went straight to emerald green full on jealousy ;-)

    ReplyDelete