THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
1. The vacuum cleaner. Which sadly doesn't run on its own.
2. A broken chair. It hasn't thrown itself away so it is now a table.
3. Boxes and baskets of lampwork. on the floor.
4. Stereo + 2 inches of decorative dust.
5. Sir Frederick McSnugglebutt, a forthcoming blogpost.
6. A pile of random things that don't belong there.
7. A stack of stuff I piled up 6 months ago until I could put it away.
8. A painting from the fabulous Mary, another forthcoming
9. There's that vacuum again. Showoff.
10. A trashcan full of nontrash topped off with some paper trash.
11. Shipping boxes in the middle of the walkway.
12. A pile of stuff sitting on a drawer full of stuff. On the floor.
13. Another drawer full of stuff. On the floor.
14. A trashcan full of actual trash. Overflowing.
16. A few more baskets of lampwork.
17. A hunk of clay sitting in water in a bag in a tub.
18. A giant box of destash goodies hanging around on the floor.
19. Simple Green Cleaning Spray. (It's a start)
20. Basket almost always full of cat.
Sheba, Queen of the Pink Bellied Fat Cat Tribe
~Also known as Kitteh~
chillin' in the Cat Basket.
She is studying that single exposed
razor sharp talon
as if trying to decide if expending
the energy to punish me
for waking her up
is worth the tedium
Now that I've invested a half hour describing these ridiculously embarrassing photos, I think I'll go take a picture of the knee high grass growing in the backyard. There's a buncha blades out there, so it's gonna take a lot longer to label.