Would you believe me if I said I'd clicked "new post" several times over the last couple of days to discover the only thing more idle than my fingers was my brain? I debated asking the voices to help a sista out, but when I glanced around they all looked away and started whistling. Probably Dixie.
And then this happened:
and just like that
I haz werds agin.
Penny over at Copper Penny Designs thinks maybe this here blog deserves some props, and that leads me to believe Penny is the kind of nice that makes me want to buy her a house.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks again, Penny. *Squish*
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I pray more than a mantis.
2. I laugh often. Mostly at myself.
3. I have an affinity for the underdog.
4. I could eat my weight in boiled peanuts.
5. I have eaten my weight in boiled peanuts.
6. I don't recommend eating your weight in boiled
7. I want your boiled peanuts.
8. I was supposed to stop at 7.
9. Suck it, Rulz.
3. Pass the award along to
6. EB Bead and Metal Works
3. Hyperbole and a Half
5. My Bead Journey
3. Releases by Rufydoof
11. Tomorrow I'll work on learning colors.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank y'all so much for the awesome comments on my last post. The only thing that would rock more than sharing blog space with y'all would be having you all over for chocolate martinis. My treat.