February 7, 2010

And of course I want one of each.

1.  My mailbox makes me happy when it looks like this:


Look out Copper Rings! And thumbs. Mama's got a brand new hammer.  Courtesy of U Bead It.

~~

2,  Remember that 'put away party' thing I mentioned before?  Here is where you find the beginning of one.  If anyone wants to come help me find the top of my work table, there are beads in it for you.

~~

3.  I am a football fan.  I have loved the Dallas Cowboys since I was 3.  While living in Indianapolis I also developed an affinity for the Colts.  Maybe it's the Blue and White?  I made this necklace out of Team! Spirit!,  and on the 2 occasions I have worn it my teams have lost.  I'm thinking it might need to go into early retirement.  (Congrats, Saints!)

~~


My Bead Soup Party project is complete.   Erin of Every Heart Crafts sent me the most awesome ceramic focal.  If you are in the market for something fun and unique, check THESE out.  I heart them.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment