January 6, 2014

I did go pick her up though...

I woke up crying this morning.  When I took Chelsea outside we were greeted with icy cold wind, blowing so hard that after she ran out, quickly did her business, and decided to saunter back to me...it blew her over.  Over, as in onto her side.  She laid there for a second with her head lifted up looking around for whomever must have pushed her.  I'm not crying anymore because funny.   Bad Chelsea Mommy.

It's cold, y'all.  I know many of you are smirking in my direction while you deal with negative temps and freezer sized wind chill, but I'm southern.  Unless there is snow on the ground the temps shouldn't fall below 60.  Because no.  It is 30 degrees outside right now, which means it is about 35 degrees in my unheated Florida Room Studio, which means that unless I plan on introducing body parts directly to the flame on purpose there will be no torching going on today.

If anyone needs me, I'll be right here~


~~


5 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean. I am up here in Washington state where 30 degress is freezing. When I let my dogs out this morning they weren't please with me or the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya Juli it is currently 30 in Montgomery at 1:19pm to darn cold for this time of the day. Stay warm my friend and bead on.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 30 below here with the wind factor. Frostbite can happen in a few minutes if not careful. I would be thrilled with 30 degrees above.
    On the upside, the snow is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for a while now and I am sorry for what you are going through right now. You are correct it will get better with time and you are going to be a better person because of it. I have purchased some of your beads and they are great.... keep creating. Could you please either tell me where to get one of the cross frames or sell me one? I would love to do a mosaic inside of one. Stay strong, keep doing what you are doing..... God loves you. Sonya

    ReplyDelete