December 29, 2013

I'm just over here nursing a broken heart....and getting by with a little help from my friends.

Me:  Soooo...I forced myself out of bed this afternoon, began the process of unpacking, decided out of curiosity to try on some britches I haven't fit in a while...slid on some awesome cargo pants I forgot I even had, buttoned 'em right up without a fat roll (yay, team!), did a little dance, then bent over to pick up some other clothes off the floor and totally ripped the ass end of said cargo pants from top to bottom.

L:  Using who's ass?

M:.  ...

L:  So the good Lord giveth, and the good Lord taketh away.

M:    I loved those pants.

L:  Ya know this kind of shit only happens to us.

M:  That's because we were created to be so awesome that God knows he can have a little fun.  In fact, this experience is likely the only reason he blessed with me Noassatall..

L:  You should of at least been wearing the padded fake booty panties mommom gave you for Christmas last year.  

M:  Stop talking.

L:  Hahahaha.


~~



No comments:

Post a Comment