October 16, 2013

A day in the text message life.

L:  Hey sissy, whatcha doin?

M:  Thinking about stabbing someone random in the eye.  Wachewdoin?

L:  ...Running....

M:  Meh.  I'm PMSy starving.  There isn't enough food on the planet to shove into my face today.

L:  Well I have to go find the pumpkins for Matt's school project at the patch near your house.  Then we need to finish the graveyard...spider webbing is all yours.

M:  That sounds like work.  Bring food.

L:  There is still chocolate vodka in the freezer.

M:  Good enough.  I heard that cures cramps.  Somebody somewhere said that.  Probably.  I believe him.

L:  I read it on the internet...and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

M:   I knew you'd know.  That's the reason we don't kick each other in the shin.

L:  Exactly.  



~~

2 comments:

  1. There is simply nothing better than a best friend. Cherish her. They don't come along often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Because they can't put it on the internet if it isn't true! Hope today is filled with chocolate cake, mocha lattes and hunka hunkas dribbled with chocolate. tee hee hee... A girl can dream, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete