February 20, 2013

Except two of me would be too many.

Y'all.

I worked 16 hours yesterday.  In torch time that means I'm typing this with a pencil held between my teeth because some time during the night little tiny angry birds hatched in my shoulders and arms and are currently shredding those muscles with lightning fast pecks of their tiny little beaks.   Bright side? My brain can't even acknowledge the tendinitis pain in my elbow.


First there were these~




Followed by these~



And the rest of this~



(custom orders)
(which means NO BEADS FOR YOU!)
(said in my best Soup Nazi voice)
(if you aren't a Seinfeld fan, we should totally hang out)
(so I can introduce you to funny)
(come on over!)

Parts of my body are feeling 41 this morning.
I should have had myself cloned at 35.

~~

You Can Still Win FREE BEADS!
Look HERE for details.

3 comments:

  1. 16 years? OMG, how do you do that? Oh, that's right, you're light years younger than me.
    Well, kid, it was worth it because those beads? They're awesome and I don't use that word very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellen!!! The one orange bead really jumped out at me! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wherein jumping the mail woman would probably get me arrested... suffice it to say I cannot wait to get my JulsBeads! Your lampwork is purely magical!!!! Squee!!!

    P.S. If any of you reading this blog have never purchased JulsBeads before... A. Why Not, B. What the Heck are you waiting for and C. JUST DO IT! I can assure you her quality and artistry are the best around... she only sells the pieces that are art gallery quality, finished to the 9's and perfect for using in your design. Trust me, you'll get tons of compliments when you use JulsBeads in your work!

    ReplyDelete