July 22, 2012

Do you know what happens when you fall asleep on the couch at 6:30pm for what is supposed to be an hour's nap?

If you're anything like me it means waking up bright eyed and raring to go at 1am.  And while that is kind of not what I consider a grand idea, being one of 3 people in Walmarket at 4 am is.  

I've got a full kiln and an empty belly, so right about now sounds like a good time to go Nom on some of that strawberry cheese danish that accidentally found its way into my shopping cart this morning.


Here are a couple of sets I have listed over on eBay ~


Autumn's Rainbow~

 Over the Rainbow~




~~

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely sure that one of the other shoppers (all two of them) threw that Danish into your cart when you weren't looking.
    Wowzer on the raised dots, kid. So damn precise it makes me want to drive down there and smack you. Too hot, though, so you're safe. For now.

    ReplyDelete