May 12, 2011

Random Thoughts on Thursday

I have a new favorite necklace.  I had planned to show you my new favorite necklace, but some time between taking it off last night and going to put it on this morning either someone broke in and stole only my new favorite necklace or the house ate it.   

~~

Today is what I hope will be my last vet appointment with The Kitteh.  Her tookus is looking pretty good as far as cat butts go in my now extensive experience of staring at a cat's butt.  I have no frame of comparative reference, mind you, but I'd bet my winning lottery ticket I could pick The Kitteh's bum out of a kitty bum line up.

~~

Westboro Church. 

If you've heard of them, you might have just now clicked the little red X in the top corner or are gearing up to send me a very unpleasant comment, but BEFORE YOU DO THAT guess what? 

It is ONE family*.  As in a single blood line as in the only people that go to that church are related to each other as in now the whole of Christianity is represented by the crazy!?  WTH?  Why isn't that little tidbit of significant information ever mentioned while the press is giving them the attention that should be focused on the controlled demolition and collapse of the World Trade Center towers or on the soldiers dying needlessly in the middle east to further a political agenda?

~~

Stop looking at me like that.** 

~~

Falling in love with silver glass and silvered ivory is so very easy to do.









~~

* ONE.  FAMILY.  A man with 13 children (2 of which have left the "cult" as they both called it), and the remaining 11 children's children.  That is the WHOLE of that church.

**It isn't a conspiracy theory if it is true.

~~


3 comments:

  1. I just hate it when the house eats up the jewelry or the beads.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these beads especially the black and white ones..
    your fav necklace may have been taken by The Kitteh for looking at her butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Juls when i need a chuckle you are my go to girl, i thought i was too exausted to laugh but the description of your furry friends uhh! butt was funny although i am sure she doesn't think so poor kitty i hope she feels better soon.and as far as things missing i blame the gnome's that live in the air ducts in our home they have a fasination with keys, remote controls,cordless phones and numerous other things they are cleptos and then when your sleeping they throw sand in your eyes and crap in your mouth!!Gotta have someone to blame lol :P i'll blame my lack of sleep on my silliness Jack had his surgery on Tues. i am up every 4 hrs playing nurse all went great!! he should be back on skates by fall :) ttfn L:)oh ya your Jewels look amazing as ususal!!

    ReplyDelete