- Call everyone you know locally to make sure they are aware that giant ice is falling from the sky just in case they have mistaken the pounding on their rooves for premature reindeer hooves.
- Make believe rooves is a word and trust everyone else does too.
- (also that reindeer would show up in March. Or at all.)
- Grab your camera.
- Open the window to get a closer look, but not because it is too dirty to see out of.
- Slam the window shut as ice tears through the screen(s).
- Go downstairs and open the front door.
- Get bonked on the head with a golfball while accidentally capturing a pic of a baseball.
- Slam the front door.
- Wait until it no longer sounds like the Romans are on the other side with a battering ram.
- Go outside and take some pictures, because holy hail, you've got to be kidding me.
- (this doesn't happen in Alabama, at least not in my corner of it)
...not as soft as snow...
Maybe don't walk on it barefoot.
- Take your camera inside and go back outside in what is now merely a torrential downpour
- because you must know immediately if your beloved Cherokee has suffered any damage.
- Run your hands all over the hood, and upon finding dents galore also notice how dirty it is.
- Run inside, grab a rag, and give the entire thing a good rub down in the rain.
- Because you are an idiot.
- Or maybe that's just me.