Y'all know how much I love rules, so I think I'll tag EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU instead.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
This is a rhetorical question, right?
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Fluency in at least 5 languages so I can try to order chicken fried chicken in other countries just to see the look on the servers' faces. (I'll do it, too.)
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Cruelty ~ to animals, to children, to anyone in some way less fortunate.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a lottery ticket.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Baking cookies~ especially peanut butter chocolate chunk.
I think I am beginning to feel sad right now...
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
That's kind of like asking if I want to inhale OR exhale.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Randomly realizing that I am tired and then fighting sleep for another hour because I have the maturity level of a 6 year old.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Salvador Dali. Someone please get to work making that happen, mmkay?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
Wuns that mayk me smartist~ which for the moment pretty much translates to the Spanish/English dictionary.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Exactly as I do right now.
With a mirror.
12. What’s your fear?
Just as I was typing "I can't think of anything"~ senility came to mind.
That better not be some kind of twisted foresight or I'm going to be really mad every time I remember to be.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Heck to the yes. Unless by junk food you mean pizza. Seriously. How good would pizza be IN SPACE!?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
There are a lot of commas in these questions.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Get out of bed and go home.*
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Fairy Princess Julianna Loveness McLotteryWinner
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I'm bored now.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Food. I'm crazy like that.
*(just kiddin' mom)
yummier in space!