September 16, 2010

If you're crazy and you know it Clap Your Hands

Unless of course you are trying to keep your crazy a secret.  Bursting into applause in front of your monitor would probably make that difficult, so if you're Livin' la Vida Loco on the downlow maybe you should just go take a ride on the BlogMANIA train instead.  Today is kind of the last day to enter to win a big ole pile of treasures.  And by kind of the last day I mean get your butt in gear.  And by a big ole pile of treasures I mean Daaaaayum, that's a lot of prizes!

These are just some of the goodies in the giveaway being hosted over at Designs by Dawn Marie:


You might recognize my Modern Steampunk necklace:
(shameless self promo)


As if all that wasn't enough, 
she is also offering a $50 gift certificate
for a custom made piece of jewelry
ala Dawnstyle.
I Want The Precious!

I mean YOU.  You want The Precious!


THERE ARE 160+ BLOGS
HOSTING SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS,
and you will find links to each one at the bottom of

You could win A BUNCH OF STUFF!
And who doesn't need A BUNCH OF STUFF?
You know you want A BUNCH OF STUFF!

GO GET YOU SOME STUFF!


~~


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Juls! I'm amazed at all of the different giveaways... there's TENS of THOUSANDS of $$ in prizes people are giving away!

    Crazy I know... but girl I have to tell you, your necklace... YUMMY! Everybody wants a piece of Juls.. :) As in a Juls Art Jewelry piece... don't think they were being fresh with you. :)

    Thank you for being that super lovable squeezable awesome-ista of art jewelry! :o) You just plain rock!

    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Juls I will check it out. Where have I been that I don't know about this?
    Clapping hard.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got through most of them. (I sort of skipped most of the ones that made me become a follower. I don't like that. I think you should only become a follower if you want to.) Thanks for reminding me!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete