Karyn, author of the lovely Releases by Rufydoof, has gifted me with the blog Sunshine Award, and I gotta tell you it has dialed up the brightness of my day to crazy awesome. The only thing that could make it any better would be to see a laughing baby holding a puppy kissing a kitten.
The rules suggest I only pass it along to 6 of you. Probably because the rules know I would throw Sunshine at so many people the resulting heatwave would melt the polar ice caps. And then we'd all drown. Except the really good swimmers~ y'all would probably be okay.
In the interest of not being responsible for the destruction of the human race, I'm going to follow the rules this time. But I want each of you to know that I am secretly wishing Sunshine in your direction, too.
6 super talented creatives and their wonderfulicious blogs:
Erin of Treasures Found
Beth and Evie of EB Bead and Metal Works
Heather of Humblebeads
Jodi of The Beaded Path
Leann of Summers Studio
Jen of Jen Judd Rocks!
Please share some sunshine with your fellow friends by:
- Put the Sunshine image on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto six bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Thanks, Karyn. You made my day.