February 12, 2010

ESS IN OH DUBYA

In Southern Alabama!  I am positively stupid with giddiness.

If you are feeling a strong urge to pat me on my precious head, I am okay with that. Really.  It was the same idea my brother had when I called and woke him up at 7 am to see the GodLovesMe! Confetti.  Except he worded it a little differently.  Something about patting my behind.  With his foot.  


I'm about to run outside and make me some naked snowangel happiness.

I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.


~~
I'm adding more pics for the sake of posterity~ so when I wake up dead of heat stroke in August I'll have something that proves there actually are cold days in what feels like hell.



PS.
I can hear you snow blessed people rolling your eyes. 
You'd better stop that before they get stuck in the back of your heads.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment