November 22, 2009

Shiny New Beads

I sold THIS bracelet last week and the buyer requested matching earrings. I don't make earrings often, and every time I do I realize I should. I like 'em. Being a turquoise junkie I made myself a pair, and because my mother is also a turquoise junkie she bought a set as well.


I had 2 appointments on Friday with a few hours to kill in between, so I popped into Michael's. I'm really impressed with the way they have stepped up their bead game, and I bought several goodies. These beautiful beads are going into a cuff, and while my earring findings were out I went ahead and made a set to match. And then another because you know what? I need a pair of these too.


I've been melting glass this weekend for a few special orders, and those need to get done before I can play jewelry again. I did make myself a few purple and brown pretties, and I'm going to love the cuff that will be designed around them. I think you will too.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment