May 4, 2011

BTW ~ In it's (un)natural state.

If you've been reading my blog long enough
you will know I am totally bragging about this week's
Bead Table Wednesday.

Because the top of my bead table?


I can SEE it!

~~

These landed on ETSY this morning~


~SPELLBOUND~


~TANTRA~


~WHERE THE SHORE MEETS THE SEA~


~~

7 comments:

  1. Hey Little Missy, beautiful bead i like the Tantra one best those colors look grat together ttfn L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I'm completely impressed! There's a TABLE under all those beads! :) But I love your table just the way it is... even before you cleaned it. You make magic there girlie!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last bead! Glad to see you found your table, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always beautiful beads...I have to laugh...I don't think I've ever seen a designer with a neat and tidy desk...oh maybe for an hr or so but not for always!!! :~)
    Certainly not mine...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOH! PURDIES!!!! [do NOT click on the Etsy shop...Do NOT click on the Etsy shop!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So your table's black, eh? Good to know.
    Love the newest beads. The blue really pops in the first and 3rd set. The earthy look in #2 is wonderfully warm - love it.

    ReplyDelete