February 8, 2011

I only had to promise my first born in return.

This is a focal I started


to match
THIS AWESOME LID
(which I probably love more than babies anyway)

given to me last night by a friend
because it didn't fit him.
Squee for giant heads!

7 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! You're connected again! I'm so happy I'm doing a little Irish Jig over here!!! Love the beret... and totally could squeeze you in the pic!

    I can't wait to see that dynamite piece of jewelry finished... I might just hop in the car and head down there right.this.minute so I can be the first to see it done! :)

    Enjoy not getting any beading done as I know you'll be surfing 8,438,712 websites that you've been missing while having no internet!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how you tease me! Purplelishousness baret and that focal.....oh sista you gots skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color! And your post-title:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beret! You are awesome in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see you are connected again.
    this is a cool beret..
    and only for the first born..good trade

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome beret -
    and did you know - you can make asparagus the same way that you made your brussel sprouts? yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the purple. lookin good in your beanie :o)

    my computer will no longer allow me to read your blog. so as you see i must sneak behind my Dell's back and read your blog on my daughters ipad.

    keep bloggin and i'll keep sneaking. stay warm!

    ReplyDelete