November 14, 2014

This may be the first post ever without a photo, but new computer = no photos yet. I'm pretty sure you'll survive it...but I might not.

Yeah yeah.  I know its been 2 months since my last wordfest.  I'll make you a deal~ if you pretend not to notice and also to still have an interest in my rhetoric, I'll spare you the gigantified whinefest that has been my mental state regarding my laptop and internet experience during the same period,  K?

See.  I knew you were smart.

New computer, y'all.  Custom built mack daddy iwanttohaveitsbabies flippin' awesome new computer.  I'm going to sit right here playing and surfing and typing and reading and googling and shopping right up until I starve to death, or can at least slip comfortably back into my skinny jeans. 

I don't even know what I last wrote about.  My Nana passed, estate sale, move, settle into my new digs, make beads, sell beads, washrinserepeat...2014 has been a whirlwind year ~ a flurry of things that happened so close together I didn't catch my breath until...well...now.

I finally have an office again...a dedicated desk for my computer and printer and whatever else I want to pile on it.  Right now there are a couple of books, a lamp, a bowl of sand and shells, spider killer spray, Mr Clean spray (but no rag.  Odd), a piece of wood (heh.  heh heh), a label maker, a pair of pliers, some beads, a measuring tape, a bin of receipts (if you're a Monica, come on over!), 4 pens, 2 empty bags (um...k?), a quarter kilo of (the wrong)glass, a paintbrush, and wow I'm gonna stop now.  If you're a Monica forget what I said.  I don't want to be responsible for your brain exploding.  Plus who would clean it up?

Happy.  This is what it looks like.  And happy brings words. 

Fasten your seatbelts.


No comments:

Post a Comment