March 25, 2014

I kind of suck at this whole blog thing right now.

And at everything else that doesn't involve black and white.  Bright side...I'll be finishing the order this week because dang it I'm disciplined.  I'm motivated. I'm a go getter self starter please God let me finish this black and white before I jab a fork in my eyeball.

I had to take a little color break yesterday.  Had to.

I also needed to do something that wasn't structured before the pattern cage ate my brain, so of course I made a few cabs.



As soon as you decide which one you can't live without,
you'll find it at Studiojuls.

~~

And because some of you will laugh at the following...



while the rest of you just nod politely and think
"Bless her heart".


~~




2 comments:

  1. You always have a way to bring a smile to my face. Keep on truckin' with the black and white the job will be done soon.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Good luck finishing up your order...I can totally appreciate the hitting the "over it" point and needing to make some color! I would feel the same way! The cabs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete