January 14, 2014

ALLLL the remaining packages are going in the mail today. Except one.

Pat, I need a few more days on yours.  Because you made me start from creative scratch.  Thanks for that.  :)

Today it is cold in the studio, but I'm managing.  Tomorrow it will be cold in the studio, so I will be in front of one epic historical movie or another working on this~


It keeps morphing on me.

Which makes me happy.

~~

M:  I'm not mad that he lied.  I'm mad because now I can't believe anything he ever said.

L:  Men are so stupid.  Especially him. He could have just stopped lying at any time.

M:  He did.  He just stopped talking.

L:  HA HA HA HA HA HA

M: ....

M: .......

M:  OOOH!  HA HA HA HA HA.

(that girl is pure comical genius.  Come have a cocktail with us.  It'll change your life.)

~~

3 comments:

  1. Take your time ~ stay warm☺
    I seriously ♥♥♥ the new cross ~ Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of the cold this way...we are roasting AND parched out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep inviting us all for drinks you might be sorry... OR there might just be one kick ass party! I'm in! ~~T

    ReplyDelete