February 8, 2013

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

The glass for my current RCBD order finally arrived this week, so I'm spending a whole lot of time doing the same thing over and over again.  The designs are fun, but the occasional short play break helps keep the job interesting.

That means quickly grabbing a variety of colors to toss together, and yesterday I discovered that these colors/enamels  are so lickable that I stopped and wrote them down for future reference.



Same colors, different layering and manipulating.

As soon as I finish the RCBD order
I'm going to bead one of these, and then
I'm going to eat the other.

~~


2 comments:

  1. You my dear are making me reach deep into my willpower ....don't know ow much longer I can hold out.....love these....xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my kinda beads, girlie.

    ReplyDelete