February 28, 2010

Right next to the monkey in a tutu eating fried green tomatoes.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but no self respecting Southerner ever let that stop her from using them.  Especially in the case of crazy. Which I sometimes speak fluently.   That's probably the result of eating chitlenz and rootabeggas~  Except I kid, because I am sho'nuff not eating anything I can't spell correctly.  Or that smells like feet.  Just sayin'.


~The Mind's Eye~

So named because if you were to crawl around in mine this is the kind of thing you could expect to see.

~

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I adore the eye.
    You could talk all day, with millions of words and I would love it
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! love the colors and that eye!~ fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece! All of your work is really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You? Are like Jay's potato chips. You can't eat just one.
    I have to come and see what you are up to with the titles you weave. And that piece is so dynamic. I think living in your grey matter would be a fantastic way to while away a hot southern summer afternoon. I've never had fried green tomatoes or rootabeggies but I would like to see that monkey in a tutu. Especially if it were a hot pink one.

    Enjoy the day! *wink*
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny! I can't wait to see what great things come out next. I love the piece and the colors are FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the crack up this morning! haaaaaaaaaaaaa Happy Monday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I love the eye. Gotta show this to my husband. He already thinks the faces in my jewelry look at him. This would totally FREAK HIM OUT!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY...eye remember that...lol...OH, I crack me up. ;-DDD Seriously beautiful piece sis ;-D Samma

    ReplyDelete
  10. lolololol i love your crazy!

    ReplyDelete