July 31, 2009

Hello Again World!

Today is the day I start a blog to go along with my *NEW* website, which at this moment consists of a gorgeous template at the top of otherwise blank pages: A feat I was able to accomplish in a mere 6 hours.

Things I have learned in these last 6 hours:

1) The older I get, the less I like change. Especially if change involves switching webhosts and starting a new website from scratch.
2) Whomever created html deserves to share a tiny pink jail cell with a sweetheart named Bubba.
3) Wine is sometimes necessary at 2 in the afternoon. (see #1)
4) Wine is delicious at 2 in the afternoon.

I'll be back to post again when I get the website finished. Or when Hell freezes over. Whichever comes first.

1 comment:

  1. You were funny from the very beginning. Good things never change.
    And I agree with 1, 2, 3 and 4!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete